Kevin Klymchuk is the founder of SeriousNews Video Production in Winnipeg. He built his company to offer a professional alternative to the high costs of larger video production houses. SeriousNews is able to offers a modern approach for todays clients, a streamlined business model for the best rates, and professional video production services. Kevin’s business model has helped him secure local, corporate, and national clients. He is the first to offer true high end video production services at todays current price points in Winnipeg.
Kevin brings proven innovation and ideas to the video production industry. Kevin was the first one in Winnipeg to adapt a successful business model around offering professional video production at a fraction of the costs compared to the larger more traditional production houses. His agile approach to the industry allowed a new client base – who previously were shut out because of high costs – to emerge and use video as a marketing tool. This video production model led SeriousNews to becoming the first in many video production innovations in Winnipeg.
- Being the very first to offer truly professional level video production to local boxing and MMA promotions in Winnipeg.
- Changed the way real estate video production is done in Winnipeg.
- First in Winnipeg to offer innovative video content designed for search engines, rankings, and social media.
- Offering Non-profit clients affordable video production services for their website, online, and social media.”
- Creating a system to produce lower cost training and development videos to businesses on a budget.”